Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

Status Update...

If your a long time reader you've most likely noticed that I haven't been writing as often as normal. I assure you I am working on some wonderful posts for you. However, I, like everyone else, have but 24 hours in a day and I've been under great pressure with my other ventures. Unfortunately the server where I had my website has been limiting what I could and couldn't do more and more, so I am forced to recreate my entire site. I am also doing my best to post all the most important information to my Natural Living Blog so that I can start promoting it on a larger scale. If that weren't enough, this is Ren Fest month and there's no way in hell I'm missing that! lol... I promise I will be back full time soon enough! Please be patient! 

If you want to know what I'm up to check out my website and view all my ventures in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out what else I'm writing!