Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

30 Days of Truth: Day Seven

Someone who has made your life worth living for...

My regret here is that I only get to pick one! Undoubtedly my husband! Of course I would love to say my children too, but this says someone, not some group... So I'm just going to focus on my one - my husband!

I was always one of those people who wondered about the reality of things like soul mates and love at first site. Til it I fell in love at first site with my soul mate! He walked in the room and blew me away! Something just drew me to him and I had a NEED to be with him! Six months later we were basically living together and never without one another!

No one believed we would ever make it this long. In fact I remember my mom saying "Why don't you just have a court house wedding and wait til you're 5 year anniversary to have the big one. That way you'll save money cause no one expects you to make it to 5 years..." Well, we celebrated our 5 year anniversary (6 1/2 years after she said that) in February of this year, and we're stronger than ever.

We've had a few bumps in the road! But it's only made us stronger! I'm not going to say we are the perfect couple, but perfect is boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out what else I'm writing!