Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

30 Days of Truth: Day Twenty Six

Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Yes. When I was a teen. I have BiPolar II Disorder, which is mostly depression with some mania mixed in. And whenever I was at a point where the mania and the depression mixed, I would become highly suicidal. I was growing up in a family with very strict rules and ideas about life and simply didn't fit their mold - frankly, I still don't. Our religious, civil and social ideas were all very different. My faith, sexuality and individualism were not just discouraged, but forbidden and things seemed to just get worse and worse. There were quite a few times when I wanted to just give up, and a few attempts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out what else I'm writing!