Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

30 Days of Truth: Day Twenty Four

Make a playlist to someone, and explain why you chose all the songs.

For My Husband...

1.) Love of a Lifetime - Firehouse
Because it was our wedding song!

2.) Ace Of Spades - Moterhead
Because when we started seeing each other he would plan this song endlessly!

3.) Hemorrhage - Fuel
This is the only song I've ever seen him get emotional over.

4.) Welcome to the Jungle - Guns & Roses
Because he thinks he's so bad ass...  lol

5.) Hello Darlin' - Conway Twitty
Because he LOVES Family Guy!

6.) Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
Because if this isn't out theme song, I don't know what is!

7.) Butter Fly Kisses - Bob Carlisle
Because even though he loves all his kids, his little girl is his pride & joy!

8.) Buffy The Vampire Slayer Opening Credits Theme
Because we watched the hell out of this show! And still tend to!

9.) Save Me - Shinedown
He would know why - that's all I'm sayin'

10.) Texas Walker Ranger Opening Credits Theme
Because as my hubby will tell you, Song Lists are afraid not to have Chuck Norris on them! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out what else I'm writing!