Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

30 Days of Truth: Day Seventeen

A book you've read that changed your views on something.

The Idiots Guide to The Law Of Attraction

If you're a long time reader of this blog you know how I feel about the Law of Attraction. But unlike so many others I wasn't automatically won over by The Secret. Sure I thought it all sounded good, but I didn't think it was anything more than hype. I found a copy of the Idiots Guide and read it, and started to see exactly why this phenomenon was catching on so much. While I'm far from a master, I've been taking the exorcizes and other tips from that book and placed them in my life, and I'm seeing a change! I wish I would have found it a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out what else I'm writing!