Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

30 Days of Truth: Day Eleven

Something people seem to compliment you the most on.

Without a doubt that would be how absolutely gorgeous my kids are. I know every mom thinks her kids are the worlds most beautiful, but in my case, I'm right! lol

It's rare that I go anywhere without at least one of my children in tow, and frankly whether it's just people being nice or not, I never get tired of hearing how wonderful they are. Obviously no one needs to tell me, but I always like some reinforcement of what I already know! lol

I won't say I'm the worlds greatest mother. I such at housework and have trouble with crafts and games, but I make some smart beautiful kids!

Chillin on the back porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out what else I'm writing!