Pyramid Charged Magical Products from AzureGreen

30 Days of Truth: Day Twenty Eight

What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

Seeing how my tubes are tied, I would be running to the hospital in fear of a tubal pregnancy if I were pregnant... And if I got someone pregnant I'm thinking I would be a millionaire! 

But, lets go hypothetical here... What if I were pregnant again... Well, honestly, I don't know that it would really complicate or even change anything at this point. I have 3 children, once you get past the point of the parents having the majority and control, adding a child or two isn't really a big deal. Other than needing some more diapers, I'd me set... So no big deal!

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete

Check out what else I'm writing!